Image HTML map generator

Sunday, November 5, 2017

BERLIN | kanelbullar & gröt

October has been a crazy month--what with my german class starting, mum visiting, and a quick trip to Copenhagen--I completely forgot about this set of photos I took one brisk Sunday early last month.

All of these (except the last one) were taken in Cafe Valentin, my new little favourite spot. I originally found this place because I had made it my personal mission to find the best Swedish kanelbullar in the city and Cafe Valentin happens to be one of the few cafes that stock it.

Since my discovery in August, I think I have been back at least 3-4 times for their Swedish style oatmeal, or Gröt. They serve it in a few different flavours, but I can't seem to tear myself away from their Blau Gröt, a beautiful thing of hot oats, blueberries, cardamom, and fresh fruits. It's probably the cosiest meal you can find in Berlin in my humble opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment