Image HTML map generator

Thursday, July 30, 2015

TRAVEL | tokyo misc ii

Ironic that I'm thinking about my next trip as I'm editing and posting photos of Tokyo. I've still got a bit of work to do in terms of my personal project before I leave. I'm hoping to get it done in two weeks so I can sort out the kinks from the printing process during the last.

In the meantime I've been taking a break from photography. I realised I put aside illustrating and painting for so long, my skills have gotten weak. So along with the photography personal project the next few weeks are strictly dedicated to brushing up my drawing skills again!

In the meantime, here are the last of the photographs from Tokyo I plan to post online. I really liked these miscellaneous moments.









No comments:

Post a Comment