Image HTML map generator

Thursday, May 9, 2013

TRAVEL | mapping out vancouver


View Vancouver in a larger map

Looks like I'll be taking a short trip to Vancouver with family in about a week. This is the most spontaneous trip I've ever booked/planned so I am a bit overwhelmed with the idea. My Aunt's place is all little too small to accommodate everyone, so { Kelly } and I will be staying at a Hostel located downtown. Best thing about that is that it seems like all the fun places to hangout is within walking distance of our hostel--yay! Too bad Kelly is only two months shy of turning 19 (legal drinking age in Vancouver).

On another note, how great is this embedded google map?? I feel all cool and tech-savvy. But in reality all I did was copypasta the HTML to the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment