Image HTML map generator

Friday, June 20, 2014

HONG KONG | art basel 2014

This year Hong Kong proudly hosted it's second Art Basel show in the HK Convention and Exhibition Centre. Art Basel is arguably the biggest art related event in Asia/South East Asia, presenting artwork from over 170 galleries across the globe and featuring over 3000 artists. I don't think I've ever witnessed an event of that scale before and I was completely overwhelmed from the whole thing, to say the least. I came with some friends but with so many sectors to explore, and with everybody viewing the art at their own pace we eventually lost each other in the crowd..twice. No matter though - I had a lot of fun exploring the place on my own and I managed to take some photos of some of my favourite pieces from the show.











No comments:

Post a Comment